Shopified App is a new software made for Alibaba, Aliexpress, Amazon and few other affiliate networks who are doing drop shipping business. This is a simple to use one click software that can import the products from these two world’s largest stores. I am into drop shipping business for the past two years by running a store with my own domain name but used to import products with the help of a plugin but I feel cumbersome. Shopified App eases my job by importing the products with one click. I’m going to elaborate this awesome app in this post but before that here is the snap shot for Shopified App.
Snapshot of Shopified App
Product Name: Shopified App
Authors : James Chase Bowers
Product Line : Drop shipping app for Shopify stores
Launch Date : 21st March, 2016
Target Audience : Drop shipping Business owners
Price: Front end – PRO Version – $57
ShopifiedApp Elite OTO #1: Elite Version – $197
ShopifiedApp OTO #2: Unlimited Version – $297
ShopifiedApp OTO #2: Ecom Success Club – $47/month
Official Page : Visit Shopified App
Shopified App is drop shipping a platform that makes this business easier for Shopify stores. This app consists of a combination of a Google Chrome extension and a web application. With the help of this tool you can add products from sites like Aliexpress.com, Amazon.com etc. with the click of a button.
Everyone using Shopify knows it is one of the most popular platform to explore as it is relatively easy to follow the store building process. One major draw back of using shopify stores is its manual activities involved to succeed. With the help of Shopified App now you can automate all the processes done maually.
How Shopified App Works?
Shopified App is a web based application with a user friendly Chrome extension. Working with this app is so easy just like point and click of a button. Instead of explaining by words watch this demo video:
Features and Benefits of Shopified App
Shopified app is a revolutionary software which has loads of features that you don’t want to miss if you are a shopify user. Some of the features are:
- It is a user friendly 1-Click chrome extension with the web based application
- Pull products from Ailexpress or Alibaba and quickly by point and click option
- Save your precious time with “ePacket Identifier” by scrolling over each product in aliexpress and fill your store with products
- “Research Boards” is a one click feature where you can add products to Pinterest like boards, this is a great feature when you do product research you may not want to add every product you find. These products can be saved for future listing and can be edited inside the Shopified App
- “The Image Adder” is a brilliant feature, the images imported from aliexpress will be resized automatically inside the Shopified app.
- “Auto Price Multiplier” is an amazing feature that allows you to fix your margin for each product. You can set the 500% margin and your Shopified app will automatically populate the price for the whole store.
- “Easy Variant Setup” allows you 10 different variant colors and styles that can be applied for the products in your store. Shopify has no such feature by default, you have to add the variants manually. The Easy Variant Setup in Shopify app add-on handles it all in just one click!
- “US Product Database” The option in aliexpress to filter the products that are shipped only from US has one drawback which you can’t see US products all at once.
- After you buy shopify app you can join in members only webinars that will teach you how to automate your drop shipping business.
- and many more… that you don’t want to miss.
What you get with Shopified App?
Once you signed up to Shopified App you can get instant access to the app and the chrome extension. You’ll be invited to members only webinars where you’ll learn how to setup Shopified App for your store. You’ll also get your queries answered by the product creator himself.
In the front end product you can create only one shopify store using Shiopified App but there is an option available in the upsell to create unlimited stores. If you go for unlimited plan it allows you to create and manage unlimited stores.
Another advantage when you upgrade to unlimited apps is You’ll be enabled to add six other shops product catalogs are added to your account: Amazon, ebay, DHGate, SammyDress, Overstock.com, Tmart.
Pros and Cons of Shopified App
If you are a Shopify store user and doing drop shipping business the benefits of going for Shopified App are unlimited, mainly it saves your time in huge. The features comparing to the default shopify store are unbeatable and this is the only app in the market as of now.
Though the benefits of Shopified App are huge there is a drawback in using this app, It works only for Shopify stores but won’t work with your standalone stores. Shopify charges monthly fees to use their stores. This may be overcome when a woocommerce version of Shopified App is created.
Anyway this app is incredible if you are a shopify user.
This is an amazing app that saved my time and money by its easy to use features. It leaves out all the headaches doing all the processes manually. The testimonial by its users says it all. So Shopified App is the must have app for every drop shippers. Another exciting point is you pay for life time access, no monthly charges involved on using this app. I don’t like to exaggerate my thoughts on using this app but this is a must have app for every shopify users.
Thanks to James who is the developer of this app.
Now this is action time. If you are serious about your drop ship business you have to act fast because price is going to increase in a day or two. So act fast by clicking the big button here:
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”